COVID-19 coronavirus : Updates
CURRENT INDOOR SPORT VENUE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Venues are inclusive of : Mandurah Aquatic and Recreation Centre (MARC). Halls Head Recreation Centre (HH). Murray Aquatic Leisure Centre (MALC).
UPDATE : 3/3/22
- Indoor mask wearing requirements have been expanded to includer patrons in Year 3 and above.
- Coaches to wear masks at all times
- Players to wear masks whilst subbed off.
- Referees to wear masks in between games.
- Only parents and guardians will be allowed to enter the stadium to spectate sport (no additional children/siblings)
- All spectators and players to leave the venue immediately after game has been completed.
- Limit congregating in groups.
Masks are mandatory indoors, on public transport. Mask-wearing mandatory except for primary school students and those exempt. Masks are not required outdoors, but people should use common sense and take a mask with them whenever they leave home. Other COVID safe protective measures such as hand hygiene, staying home when unwell and physical distancing remain essential measure.
Referees and Players ONCOURT are exempt from wearing a mask during games. Subsitution players, coaches and ALL Spectators excluding primary school
You are legally required to sign in at all City facilities using the ServiceWA app or sign the provided contact register.
For further details on the current restrictions please visit wa.gov.au : What you can and can’t do